Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inauguration

I've gotten some positive feedback on this past week's lunchtime readings and other interesting articles and essays I've put in my Gchat status before, so I thought I should make it a more organized thing.

In that vein, I'd like to introduce lunchbreakfix.  As much as we all love our jobs, there comes a time in every workday when you need to step back and think about something else.  Think of lunchbreakfix as a way to mentally recharge and learn something, or procrastinate and hear a new perspective.

Read it on your lunch break or read it when you don't want to do something else.  Leave feedback.  Give me new sources.  Yell at each other.  Yell at me.  Just make it interesting, because that's what I'm aiming for with lunchbreakfix.

Every weekday I'll post a new article between 12 and 2pm.  I might comment on it briefly, or if I get bored or really into a topic I might post something that night when I get home from work.  But for the most part I'll just let someone else do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment